Why a Multifamily Home for First Time Home Buyers in Stamford CT
Are you a first time homebuyer thinking of getting into the profitable Stamford CT multifamily market?
You may want to consider the advantages of leveraging your money through purchasing a multifamily home.
This can be a very appealing approach to homebuying for young families or busy couples or singles.
Here are some benefits of investing in a multifamily home purchase:
- By living in one unit and renting out the other(s), you will begin collecting investment income and able to cover some of your own mortgage payments.
- With tenants paying you a rent and the luxury of having someone help you pay your mortgage, you will have the opportunity to save money for your next home downpayment.
- You will acquire valuable experience in collecting rent, maintenance, tenant issues, and marketing your rentals to tenants.
- By living in the property yourself, you will be your own on-site property manager and can conveniently handle any issues right at the site instead of hiring someone else to manage the property.
- Eventually, you might move on to another property you saved for and can keep this property which would become an income-providing investment once it is paid off. Could be a nice nest egg!
- You will be on the path to learning effective investment strategies.
So, if this interests you, you might want to consider this Completely updated Two Family Home in Stamford CT.
== The units are beautifully updated ==
Home is convenient to train, downtown, shopping and highways. A perfect investment for a first time buyer.
Live in one unit and rent the other to help pay the mortgage and begin your investment portfolio.
Listed at $412,500.
Please contact Barbara Altieri, listing agent, for more information and a private showing. 203-520-6930